Frequently Asked Questions
1. HOW CAN I REGISTER? WHAT ARE THE REGISTRATION FEES?
To register, you just need to complete our online application. There is no registration fee to apply or participate in the Global Faculty Week 2021. Please note that participation is only open for Tec de Monterrey and its partner universities.
2. IS THERE A PRESENTATION TEMPLATE I SHOULD USE FOR MY LECTURES?
No, it is up to every professor to use the material that fits best the academic needs. We will provide some templates if you wish to use them, but this is completely optional.
3. CAN I CHOOSE ON WHICH DAYS TO GIVE MY LECTURES?
The schedule of every professor depends on the Academic Departments, they will provide a specific lecturing time (one lecture takes 90 minutes). All academic activities must be between 3 and 6 hours. Participation on cultural activities and
networking events is optional but strongly encouraged.
4. WHO WILL I BE TEACHING, LECTURING OR ASSISTING WITH?
You will be notified via email the information of the professor(s) from Tec de Monterrey whom you will be working with. You will arrange with the professor the specific lecture topics according to your expertise and the syllabus of the course
5. WILL I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE?
Yes, an electronic attendance certificate will be provided at the end of the week.
6. IS THERE ANY REMUNERATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT?
The lectures are not remunerated by Tec de Monterrey. However, we will send participants a special kit and also an electronic certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the event.
7. I ONLY WANT TO ATTEND ONE DAY OF THE GLOBAL FACULTY WEEK 2021, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Participants must attend the academic lectures and events that he/she has agreed to for the week, as the host professor will plan its modules accordingly.
8. WILL I HAVE THE SAME STUDENTS FOR EVERY SESSION, OR THE GROUPS CHANGE FOR EVERY ACTIVITY?
The students may change on every session, and in the activities as well.
9. WHAT IS THE ACADEMIC LEVEL OF THE STUDENTS I WILL BE TEACHING DURING THE GLOBAL FACULTY WEEK 2021?
They will all be undergraduate students at Tec de Monterrey.
10. ARE THERE ANY TECHNOLOGICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GLOBAL FACULTY WEEK 2021, GIVEN THAT IT WILL BE A VIRTUAL PROGRAM?
You will be expected to have an electronic device that allows you to connect to the virtual activities through Zoom and share a presentation (if applicable). A stable internet connection is highly recommended for everyone to have the best possible experience.
11. THROUGH WHICH ONLINE PLATFORM WILL THE GLOBAL FACULTY WEEK 2021 TAKE PLACE?
The platform for all academic lectures and other events will be on Zoom. We will provide a tutorial for the use of this program so that you can get more familiar with it.
12. WHAT WILL BE THE TIMES OF THE ACADEMIC LECTURES AND OTHER EVENTS?
All the activities of the Global Faculty week 2021 will take place between 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. (GMT-6, Mexico City time). You can convert to your local time zone using this link. The agenda of social and networking events will be confirmed in January 2021.
13. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. CAN I STILL ATTEND?
Only selected participants can attend the Global Faculty Week 2021.
14. MY QUESTION IS NOT LISTED HERE. WHOM DO I CONTACT?
If you have a specific question, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or through the "Contact" section above, we will happily answer your inquiries.